url: http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/m63249.html
Re: CS>Measuring very high ppms, mold
From: Malcolm Stebbins
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 16:31:47

  > Hi Mike,  Thanks  for your previous post  on  inductive  and other
  > sources of (non)-interference with CS generators, I'll  respond to
  > that when I have a little more time.

  > Meanwhile, regarding  the presencc of headache producing  mold and
  > spores in  your  environment,  have  you  tried  using  the common
  > copper-based garden  spray solutions  (Kop-r-spray,  Liqui-cop are
  > ones around  here)?  They   contain  a  "copper  ammonium complex"
  > resulting in  a  content of 8% copper expressed  as  metallic, and
  > they are  just plain effective. Their toxicity is low as far  as I
  > can tell including my own personal bio-assay (yes I tasted some of
  > the properly diluted stuff years ago when I was -err - even dumber
  > than I am now) and could detect no bad effects or even significant
  > taste. I  don't  know what it would do to the  color  of laundered
  > cloth, maybe I'll give it a try on my work clothes, but  it should
  > be ok on floors and such household surfaces.

  > Please note  that  I haven't delved into what  a  "copper ammonium
  > complex" is, these days, it may no longer be a simple inorganic (I
  > know, I know) compound. Just an idea in hope it will help.

  > Take care, Malcolm

  Hi Malcom,

  Thank you  very  much for your kind words. I  searched  the  web for
  sporicides many  times,  but never came  across  those  two products
  until now. I'll get more information - Thanks!

  The experiment  with  colloidal copper is a result of a  web  page I
  found that listed various sporicides - some of them clearly  toxic -
  but copper was among them.

  More research  indicated copper is used as a  fungicide  in treating
  grapes, and by people who grow roses.

  Feeling somewhat  grapey and rosy, I decided to give it  a  try. The
  archives have a few reports, one by Ken that indicated it might work
  but the ppm would be very low compared to cs. Another recent post by
  another contributor also showed positive results. I'm sorry  I don't
  remember your name - your post was extremely helpful.

  It took a while to explore the behavior of copper in dw,  and golly,
  the max  ppm  is  really  low. So I push  it  to  get  a  coating of
  something on the cathode, then shake the rods so it goes into the dw
  and forms a light brown tint. This give both types of copper  - ions
  and something  else.  I figure if one doesn't kill  the  spores, the
  other will.

  This is  very effective on fabrics to kill the spores that  give the
  terrible headaches.  These were the hardest thing to  kill.  It also
  seems effective on the other types of mold that also make me too ill
  to work.

  The tenants  downstairs  live  a   normal  life,  and  their fabrics
  generate a constant supply of new spores. These drift up through the
  floor and cracks between the floor and the walls, even though I have
  done my best to seal all the cracks with bathroom caulk.  The spores
  create severe  problems, but constant spraying and mopping  seems to
  kill them for a while.

  So finally, there is some progress. I am hanging on the edge with my
  fingernails - but that's all I need. One tiny crack, one  glimmer of
  hope, and I will make it bigger so more light can come in.

  For everyone. That's what it is all about.

  God Bless all of you.

Best Regards,

Mike Monett