Hey folks, Maybe I missed this and it has already been brought up here, but the Dr. Clark website, while not shut down, appears to not be selling anything anymore.

I guess I will have to build my own zapper....? Where did you all say the instructions were again?

And what are we all going to do about all the attacks on websites? It is only a matter of time before the feds decide to shut down lists too. Can't have the sheep discussing cures between themselves unless they are liscenced?