Yes, the Urologist is going to bread up the stone with sound but the problem
that my husband has is the placement of a stint from the bladder to the kidney
and you can guess the route that the tube would make with a string
attached??? He has been reading about CYSTONE from this site  <A
HREF="www.Herbal-Provider.com">www.Herbal-Provider.com</A>
 which they say desolves kidney stones. He is trying to think of anything to
keep
from having the above done.  Thanks,  Mary H.