Elle,
Enzymes are reported (anecdotally) to help tremendously with adhesions and
internal scar tissue.  Vitalzyme is one of the best.

Jannette

 From: "silversurfer1952 ." <silversurfer1...@hotmail.com>

Subject: OT: need Scars/Adhesions help
OT: Also, hoping this isn't the wrong place to ask... I have extensive
abdominal scarring, internal and external, from high dose radiation and from
 surgery.  I have internal adhesions ........... Anyhow, I'm wondering if
any of you might know of some "alternative" means of dealing with abdominal
adhesions.  It would be a god-send to be able to eat veggies again!  Juicing
alone just doesn't staisfy.

best regards to all.  This is an amazing list.

Elle