You may wish to study the drug uptake enhancement methods of Y. Omura, MD. It is possible to use electrical stimulation, lasers, chi gong, or simple massage to get drugs to go to areas of infection. A good CAM doctor could help, or you can get self-educated online. The International Bi-Digital O-Ring Society has extensive information. My layman's hunch is that the Beck protocol also works quite well. There may be other simple, effective methods. Bottom line: the problem of medicine not getting where it should go is well known to Omura and his disciples.

JBB