Yes!!
Eggzackly!!
Almost Precisely!!
Right On, Ode; TNX.

At 06:43 AM 10/16/03 -0400, you wrote:

  Ole Bob is a valuable resource. [and so is Mike]
 He's not always right. Who is?
He defends his positions. Who doesn't?
 He trips over the obvious on occasion.  I have shoe laces too.
 He's grumpy sometimes.  My bed has 3 sides I can get up on.

 He's not going to make a whole bunch of money at $7 a sample with the cost
of reagents and such.
 I doubt he's making much more than a dollar an hour on that deal.

I think this is an identification problem where people sometimes think they
'are' their opinion and it feels a lot like a toe when that opinion gets
stepped on.
 I'm pretty darned sure that neither of you ...or anyone 'now' on this
list...misleads anyone intentionally.
 [I have seen a possibilty or two, come and go]

 We are, after all, delving into the unknown and little studied realms,
taking bits from here and there and trying to plug them into an unclear
picture with hammers of various sizes. [I have a tack hammer and a
blindfold  ;-) Sometimes I ring the doorbell, mostly smash windows...but
even I get through a door now and then.]
 I would be greatly surprised if 'any' of the pixtels are of high
resolution around the edges.

 It would be wise to just take what works for 'you' and leave the rest
alone. It might fit somewhere later on.
 Minds tend to change like the lights on a Christmas tree. Where the change
even comes from is usually a mystery.
..ya just never know.

Ode

At 11:20 PM 10/14/2003 -0400, you wrote:
>Robert,
>
>  After watching your tactics over many years, this is my conclusion.
>
>  The only reason you are here is to spread confusion and  doubt about
>  cs so people will pay you money to measure their cs.
>
>  You are  not  interested  in finding solutions  to  the  problems of
>  making cs.  You have Steve Young's schematic that  supplies constant
>  current up to 160VDC. You don't use it.
>
>  All your data shows the typical results and lack of repeatibility of
>  using a  constant  voltage source. And you complain  you  cannot get
>  repeatability.
>
>  If so,  why do you ask people to pay you to analyze  their  cs? This
>  doesn't make sense.
>
>  You insist  on TEM measurements when it has been  proven  time after
>  time these only show the conversion of silver ions to oxides  as the
>  solution evaporates. The result is meaningless.
>
>  By posting  false  information and your bad data,  you  have treated
>  this forum as your own private source of income.
>
>  Mike D.  has  rapped  my knuckles hard twice  for  my  beliefs about
>  honesty and integrity in posting information on issues vital  to the
>  health of everyone here.
>
>  I am  on probation. I may get kicked off the list for  continuing my
>  opposition to false, misleading, and invalid information.
>
>  But I will continue to so so.
>
>  I take  no notice of your insults and slurs. They  have  no meaning.
>  Continue them as you wish.
>
>  But when you post false and misleading information, you  destroy the
>  efforts that people like Ivan Anderson, Trem Williams, Ken, Bob Lee,
>  Steve Young,  Bruce Stenulson, Fred Peschel, Marshall  Dudley, Roger
>  Altman, and many others gave so freely to this list.
>
>  I don't think this is why Mike D. has put so much patience and faith
>  in this list.
>
>  And I will continue to oppose the tactics you so openly use  here to
>  serve yourself.
>
>  This is not the reason we are here.
>
>Mike Monett
>

>--
>The silver-list is a moderated forum for discussion of colloidal silver.

>List maintainer: Mike Devour <mdev...@eskimo.com>

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.
---