Hi Lisa,

I'm wondering if they will ship DMSO to just anyone... guess I'll contact them and ask. Also, I'm not that familiar with the product and am curious what "harmless when used with the proper precautions" means. Can someone elaborate on what the proper precautions are when using DMSO?

Thanks very much.
Ellle

From: "Lisa MacDonald" <lisa_d_macdon...@hotmail.com>

I apologize if this was already posted - I sent this info earlier but it didn't seem to show up on the website archives. I found a cheap source of DMSO in Ontario from Peak Equine - http://peakequine.com
$9.95 Can / 16oz, $44.95 Can/4L
Shipping is - 16 oz would be about 5.75 and the gallon would be
about 8.00.