Grant wrote,

As an afterthought I think maybe they would ship to Canada. If you go through the motions on their site as if you were ordering, I don't see anywhere that they are asking for a prescription, their drop >down shipping list has all the Canadian provinces on it.

They do ship to Canada, it's a Canadian company. The shipping quotes I gave are the ones they gave me for shipping to Nova Scotia.

You don't need a prescription it's a commonly used horse product. I can't seem to find it in any feed stores around here. Found some at a tack shop but it was labeled for paint solvent use and there was no percentage on it. I didn't try to get it from my regular horse vet as it is a big hassle to get any kind of drug from him without a good reason and a complete exam of the horse. I thought I could get it through my boss (small animal vet) as I can buy things at cost, but from the company we order from it would be $40/16 oz at cost! That's crazy. That's why I did a search and found Peak Equine and thought the prices were very reasonable.

They do ask what breed of horse you own, anyone know what a reasonable answer to that might >be??

I think it's just a survey type of thing, they want to know what breeds most of their customers own so they know who they are serving. No big deal, they don't have to know you don't own a horse and what you want the product for. (Eeny meeny miney moe) Quarter Horse, Appaloosa, Thoroughbred are probably the most common, but any one on the list would do.

Good luck,
Lisa

Lisa D. MacDonald
Veterinary Assistant