I am about to make my own colloidal silver for the first time.  I am
  expecting a SilverGen SG6 Auto unit to arrive later this week.

  I would just like to ask what kind of jar you use to make it, how you
store
  it after it is made, and how you dispense it.

  I assume a glass quart jar is best, like a canning jar, but after it is
made
  can you use a canning jar top to keep it airtight?  And when you dispense
  it, how do you measure out how much you are taking?  Is it ok to use a
  stainless steel teaspoon or should metals be avoided?

  These things may seem obvious to the experienced, but for a beginner like
  me, it would be very helpful to get advice from people who already know
the
  answers.

  Thanks,
  Del