From: silversurfer1952 . [mailto:silversurfer1...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, October 20, 2003 2:25 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Re: H202 - CS and stabilised oxygen?

Dear list-members,

The following is just for arguments sake as I have no idea how silver
actually behaves once in the body...

If I weigh 120lbs, let's say 60% water, that means I have about 32.7 litres
of water in my body.  To reach a 3 ppm I would need to consume 98.1 mg of
silver?  Is that correct?  What do y'all think of that dosage?  Should one
take it all at once, or not?   Let's say it was to treat an intestinal staph

aureaus infection (which is what I believe I have)  How long would it be
safe to take that amount of colloidal silver?  (Not very long I would
think).

thanks,
Elle

>From: Robert Berger <bober...@swbell.net>
>
>They started with there 20 ppm SILVER WATER and made dilutions of  1
>ppm, 3
>pp, 10
>ppm, and 20 ppm.
>They reported on the 3, 10, & 20 ppm and the 3 ppm was the most effective
>on four
>different pathogens, E.Coli, Aeruginosa, Stasph.Aureus, and C.Albicans. The

>3 ppm
>was vastly superior in the invitro testing.
>
>Stephen Quinto asked the question as to why they did not publish the 1
>ppm
>as his
>tests indicate that the 1 ppm would have been superior.

Want to check if your PC is virus-infected?  Get a FREE computer virus scan
online from McAfee.