On myself, wife, and a twelve-year old girl (who is generally not permitted to experiment with CAM as a matter of caution), the results were astonishingly rapid and effective.

I have not data to support the use of TENS for blood electrification, but am writing only to say that placing electrodes on each wrist and using a particular setting and pulse rate, at a low intensity, worked amazing well for the particular reason cited above. Clinicians who have the time, finanical support, and inclination to do tests might compare these low-cost units to more expensive "pulsers," "zappers," and other such units.

JBB

On Thursday, Oct 23, 2003, at 07:38 Asia/Tokyo, Robb Allen wrote:

What I am really curious about is whether the very long term sessions are what makes this zapper more effective......you don't have to search very far
on the internet to find ALOT of testimonials for this device......Robb

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rob Combis" <rcom...@ensatina.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2003 1:20 PM
Subject: RE: CS>Terminator Zappers

I couldn't agree more.  You have to find avenues that work for you and
find people that have experienced something that actually works.  If it
wasn't for the CS lists I would have never learned so much about the
wonderful benefits of colloidal silver. And hearing people's experiences
with it has been awesome.

I wish they had a list like the CS ones for the terminator zapper, so that
people can share and learn about other's experiences. Maybe we should start one?? I have received a great benefit from it but it works differently than
CS and probably not as fast.  I feel that people who have had negative
experiences with the zapper, should have been using colloidal silver as
well. Sometimes the zapper can shake things up and if you stop zapping for the day and don't have anything like colloidal silver or GSE going for you,
then you will run into problems.

The principles behind it make complete sense when you think about. Use an
electirical current/frequency that is safe for healthly human cells but
harmful to pathogens (bacteria, fungus and parasites). That is it. The
simplest solutions are often the best.....