Hi Jonathan,
Thanks for your info, but my SOTA is the New Model ZHC5 @$110 US and is
clearly identified as a Super square wave Zapper using a 9 v battery and
peaks to 12 volts as long as the battery lasts. I'm tickled with it and my
wife & I alternate using it for about 2 hours a day at varying modes (1 thru
6). We've used it for a month without any recognizable benefits, but they
advise that you give it a 90 day trial before making a judgment and we plan
to do that. They also make a Pulser @$150 with which you can also generate
CS. If you haven't done so, please call their 800# and request that they
send you a list of products, which is also available on their website.

My heart goes out to Dr. Clarke and her associates and I wish them well in
their dealings with our wonderful anti-freedom bureaucracy. I am a Seasilver
Associate and they have just gotten free from government intervention and
bulldozing after 2 or 3 months being out of business. Hope DR. Clarke can be
as fortunate.
Seasilver had to make a few corrections in claims and advertising that some
of their over-zealous personnel exaggerated about and helped make Seasilver
be top of the FDA FTC list (due to their size)and now they're manufacturing
and shipping like old times.

SOTA has Beck's papers and have improved the Zapper I have--and much
research indicates that lower current at varying times & kHz & Hz are much
more effective in killing various parasites.

Do YOU recommend the Silver Pulser over my Zapper? I would appreciate your
outlook and ideas.
Many thanks,
Richard Harris, 56 yt FL Pharmacist