I have just spent hours looking for good generator instructions. I have a simple one, but have no idea what the strength of the CS I produce is. I like being able to give it to people, but dont feel comfortable when I dont have a way to know what I am giving them.

I am not really in the financial situation to buy a good generator, but will if that is the only way. But that also puts me in the position to be having to supply others who cant afford to get a machine..... sigh, I need richer friends....

So, anyway, my question is.... is there a good set of instructions that My electronic wiz friend and I can use to make a generator or 2 and not have to eat beans and rice for a week?

thanks so much for all of the information that I get here. It makes me want to give it to everyone. CS has saved me from colds for years, I have had no need for any type of antibiotic since I had strep about 3 years ago.

Life is good!
--
anomie

"Will those that wish to proclaim that something is impossible to do, please
refrain from disturbing those that are doing it."

Good health is the vital principle of bliss.

NAMTPT web site http://www.myofascialtherapy.org
Pittsburgh School of Pain Management  http://www.painschool.com
Natural treatment for migraine and depression http://www.MigrainePrevention.org