Dear "Lone Ranger,"

Please stick around. Your objections are valid for certain periods of time, but at other times the quality of list information is superb. I think that if we all focus on quality and considerateness, this list will improve. You obviously have information to share; please do! We need you; please ignore inappropriate replies. These are inevitable on any list. . . .

JBB