I understand that homemade CS is not safe to be used IV (and I have no plans of using silver for IV) but I am still very curious about it. I tried to read more about it but the info is over my head. I'm just wondering if CS could be made with Sterile Injectable Water (that doctors and vets use) instead of distilled water and be safe to use for IV? Or would the process of making it this way at home still be unsafe due to possible contaminants during the process?

Lisa