G'Day All

Has anyone had any promising results with Colloidal Silver being sprayed directly on to there hair.  I have been doing this twice a day for the past two weeks and my partner tells me that my hair is going darker, which is great as I am 47 and getting into the grey zone.  Is darker healthier!!!!!!!

Regard

Simon  (Australia))

Hot chart ringtones and polyphonics. Click here -- The silver-list is a moderated forum for discussion of colloidal silver. Instructions for unsubscribing may be found at: http://silverlist.org To post, address your message to: silver-list@eskimo.com Silver-list archive: http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/index.html List maintainer: Mike Devour