Heh, sounds like some vicious cycles at work.

My own experience was that I had to give up my martial arts classes because of
a heart condition. Without the exercise, I ballooned into obesity.
I noticed breathing irregularities in certain positions that I never had before.

In taking control, I seriously went Atkins and dropped 30 lb.
The breathing took care of itself.

Point being, poor or rich, a person CAN be responsible and often CAN correct
their own problems.

Somtimes tough love means loving youself enough to care enough.

                                                        Chuck

96.37% of all statistics are made up