  From: Simon Heywood [mailto:simon1...@hotmail.com]
  Sent: Saturday, November 08, 2003 11:04 PM
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Subject: CS>Advise about Ionic Silver

  Thanks Richard for your comments and experience regarding the use of CS on
hair, if I manage to get to your age I to would settle for grey healthy
hair.

  Having recently read a lot of information and misinformation regarding CS
on the web relating to the Ionic quality's of certain brands of CS, can I
then assume that the best quality CS that can be home produced must
therefore achieve a high or low Ionic ratting.!!!!!!!!!