Elle

From: "Richard Harris" <yr...@cfl.rr.com>

I misplaced an article on MSM & DMSO. but it'll turn up someplace. It stated
that: DMSO has the property of immediately penetrating skin and taking
anything mixed in with it; MSM is in every body cell and goes by the
chemical desigination of DMSO2; it stated that in the body as it is being
used, one turns into the other and vice versa--Interesting thought! I take
MSM daily along with Vit C, E, Lecithin and Seasilver. If needed, I apply
DMSO to any clean area to penetrate & relieve pain (which I seldon have,
even at age 80). I have experimented by adding Aspirin & other pain
relievers to DMSO & applying on the painful area--with almost Instant
Relief.

I commend you for experimenting with DMSO & Castor Oil--It might not
dissolve in a clear solution, but I'm reasonable assured that by rubbing the
greasy mixture on the CLEAN area you'll get penetration and I await your
report to us as to the effectiveness of treatment and "What" you were using
it for.