> Rob,
>   I know of a treatment that I have heard of working in many cases.  I
> personally know several of them and have been told by reliable sources of
> others. It gets off topic for CS.  If you would like any info on it, send me
> your email address.

Hey, Bob! Let me be the one who jumps in here (first) to ask you to go
ahead and post the info here. If the discussion stays OT and tries to
drag on more than a few more posts *then* we'll take it to the OT list
or off-line.

I learned long ago that we should just go ahead and answer the
question, even if the information involved doesn't deal with CS. By the
time 5 other folks chime in with "me too!" posts, you won't have saved
any bandwidth. Lengthy or more detailed discussions can be carried out
elsewhere.

Be well,

Mike D.
da listowner guy