--- Begin Message ---
 I'm really frustrated. I have searched the net and found everything I could
find on colloidal silver and all it's benefits and there is lots of great
info. I am trying to prove to my father inlaw that the claims about cs are
true.
He says all you have is anecdotal evidence and no "clinical proof". I tried to
explain to him that the pharmaceutical companies won't pay millions for
clinical trials for something they can't patent. He says he trusts what Dr Andy
Weil
says about cs and which is that there is no clinical proof that it works. I
sent him the testimonies, UCLA tests and BYU tests but these were done in petri
dishes and test tubes. Are there any cs clinical trials that have been done
out there, maybe in Europe ?
Thanks
Steve

--- End Message ---