----- Original Message -----
From: "Rob Combis" <rcom...@ensatina.com>

> I could not agree more.  This is definitely a condition not a
disease.  It is very easily reverseable.  There is an herbal remedies
group on yahoo where you can learn a lot from asking questions about
this.  I have learned a ton there.  Your diet is vital in reversing
this.  Stay away from carbs and especially refined sugars.  As you
body gets bombarded with sugar in order for it to burn off the sugar
it excretes insulin.  After a while your body develops a resistance to
insulin and must produce more and more to burn off the sugar.  This
resistance to insulin is called, diabetes.  Here is a post from the
herbal remedies group that talks a little about this.  --Rob

>  I want to bring up the sugar thing. Eating too much sugar does make
you gain weight because it burns off very slow in our bodies. Sugar is
a carb. It increases your appetite and causes your insulin levels to
spike. When you eat starches, flours, and yeasts your also adding
sugar into your body.

> To burn off these sugars your body puts out insulin. By bombarding
your body with so much sugar for so long, your cells become resistant
to the insulin thats put out to burn all this sugar off and now your
body must produce more and more of it and the result is insulin
resistance (Diabetes). When the FDA told us to cut out meats because
it raises our cholesteral and eat more macaroni and such, it created
the largest generation of Diabetics.

> I believe (this is my own thoughts) that sugar was not meant to be a
part of a healthy diet for us. It has only negative effects on the
body and nature always balences things out so because sugar has such a
bad effect on us, I dont believe we were ever intended to eat it.  I
have done so much reading on this.