To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 29, 2003 12:54 AM
Subject: Re: CS>nasal spray (mist) bottles

You can find nasal mist bottles here 2oz size   http://www.msm-msm.com/
Tel Tofflemire
Dewey, AZ.

Sandy . Green wrote:

I have been hunting for nasal spray bottles here in Toronto and found
out that there is a real difference between a nasal spray bottle and a
nasal mist bottle.  I found what is called a nasal spray bottle,
round, plastic and squeeze type.  However, it produces a stream
instead of mist.  I was informed that what I should be looking for is
a nasal mist bottle. Hope this helps.

Sandy