OK Folks
 Here it is from Frank Key, unabridged in bold [ouch] print as promised in
the light of operating truthfully "to the best of my knowlege"
 [That's the "kicker"]
 These results were obtained using the lastest version of the series 2
silverpuppy generator [gtsb1] to run batches.
 I have no idea how they apply to previous versions except that they are
set to shut down at nearly the same conductivity and voltage references
within .06 volts and 100 ohms.
 Other phenomenen I've never seen before seem to be happening with the B1
having to do with abnormally high [but repeatable] conductivity drops in
storage along with the lack of a corresponding visible TE development.

>Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2003 11:16:27 -0500
>To: "Frank Key" <fr...@colloidalsciencelab.com>
>From: Ode Coyote <coyote...@earthlink.net>
>Subject: Re: Test Results

 My reply to Frank Key:

> Your uS readings are very close to my re-calibrated PWT [ie, PWT is
working properly]

> Here's what I recorded. [Experiment run to show heat effects on PWT
readings showed about +1 uS change per +10 deg F. as 'worst case average']

>Batch #1    22uS at finish @ 91.1 deg F
>      11.1 uS in 8 days
>       Very faint TE with little change during stabilization period [an
unexpected occurance seeing the amount of conductivity
drop...possibly....mostly very very small particles not into red laser
range of visibility? Super-conductive unstable ions????] [This is an
unusually high drop in conductivity leading to some speculation that the B1
version is doing something different than previous versions..the "usual" is
about 4 uS not 11 and with the development of a pretty strong TE which
didn't happen with the B1]

>What I "figured" using Trems uS x 1.2 fudge factor...[silver making
process is virtually identical except for temperature]
> At first, [I supposed] virtually all content is ionic, later, forming
most of the non conductive particles which accounts for conductivity drop
over time.
> So, I used the initial conductivity at finish to do the calculations.
>22uS - .8 uS [initial water conductivity] - 3 uS [for 30 deg max heat soak
effect]= 18.2 uS x 1.2 [fudge factor] = 21.84 PPM

> Apparently this is in error even though ion to particle 'ratios' look
about right.
> Any idea why?
>
> Batch #2
> 20.5 uS [at finish @ 94.9 deg F] - .8uS [water] -3 uS [heat] = 16.7 uS x
1.2 [fudge factor]= 20.04 PPM
> Stabilized for 8 days at 12.8 uS
>
>Batches #1 + #2 averaged;
>21.5 uS - .8 uS - 3 uS = 17.45 uS x 1.2 = 20.94 PPM
>
> But I see that the average 'stabilized' PWT reading is the more accurate.
> Average = 11.95 uS [x 1.2 "should be" 14.34 PPM]
>
> But it's not.
> Any idea why?
>
>You say:
>12.6 uS
> If I subtract .8 uS for the water, I get 11.8 uS...pretty close to the
11.29 total PPM you came up with and accounts for why PPM is a little lower
than conductivity. [That which was adding to the conductivity of the water
wasn't silver]

> There's something going on that I don't understand...like maybe
relationships of conductivity to PPM aren't the least bit reliable?
> I've got the sinking feeling that every batch is going to be different
[except that these were virtually the same]...or a PWT is totally useless
where PPM is concerned.
 So much for standard fudge factors too. [No reflection on you, Trem..it
just didn't work for me.]

>  I'm getting a distinct taste of crow pie...and even the feathers aren't
black like would be expected.
> So be it.
>
>..now to get busy.
>
> PS  Thanks a bunch in advance for the particle size distribution plots.
>
>Ode
>

>At 03:57 PM 11/30/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>>Ode,
>>
>>Here are the test results for your samples from the ICP/AES.

 These batches [#1+#2] were run totally plug n play / absolute neglect in a
beaker and added together to form an average, .

>>Sample        Total Silver        Ionic Silver        % Ionic
>>Conductivity
>>   #                    ppm                ppm
>>(uS/cm)
>>
>>1-2                 11.29                 9.68                85.7
>>12.6

 This batch was totally plug n play/ absolute neglect in a pint canning jar
allowed to sit for 8 days in clear glass. It could have used a stir/reset
sequence.
 My record:
Off at 17 uS @92.2 deg F dropping to 8.5 uS in 8 days.

 The result: