"Cool Mist"
I think that's the one I looked at and almost bought...right before I saw that it had a heating element in it.
Ode

At 11:37 PM 11/30/2003 -0600, you wrote:

I'm not sure if the cool mist is what you want. You want one that says ionizer.
Nancy
----- Original Message -----
From: <mailto:h...@arkansas.net>Hank
To: <mailto:silver-list@eskimo.com>silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Friday, November 28, 2003 12:24 AM
Subject: Re: CS>Antibiotics and cs?

I just went to wal-mart and bought a Cool mist Humidifier, I am going to put 20PPM CS in it and run it. I don't know if it will do anything but hay it is something to do. and I do hope it kills something, I don't care what. Goodnight all. hope you had a good day and lots of turkey.

Sincerely Yours,
Hank
Radarmatrix
<http://www.radarmatrix.com>http://www.radarmatrix.com