I would also take a lot of A lipoic Acid aka Thiotic Acid, among others.
-----Original Message-----
From: James Holmes [mailto:ami...@starband.net]
Sent: Monday, December 01, 2003 11:07 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: CS>Help for Hepatitis C???

Bruce Marx N.D  reports success in treating Hep C with CS.

Since it takes about a daily bathtub full of 10 PPM CS to give a standard
150 lb person a toxic dose of silver, the main limitation is financial.
This is not very significant compared with conventional medical costs, even
if you spend $500 on a good generator.

If it were me, I would be doing about a quart a day.

JOH