Another place to look for information on sub-clinical hypothyroidism is http://www.drlowe.com this is very important information if you have been Dx with Fibromyalgia or/and have a low body temp. Dr Lowe has done years of research that says that this is a very strong connection. He ahs given people their lives back by giving them T3 or Armor thyroid and a protocol of health and lifestyle changes, nutrition, etc.

He and Dr Wilson have some disagreements but much of the information is similar.These doctors are helping thousands of people tha have been told their problems are in their head or have no physical cause.

Mary Jo

From: "Richard Harris" <yr...@cfl.rr.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Cc: "Richard Harris" <yr...@cfl.rr.com>
Subject: RE: CS>Was: MSM high TSH-thyroid/Is: Wilson's Syndrome

Hi Dr. Nenah,
Thanks for your informative letter. I'm sure this will encourage many who
have suffered from these symptoms for years, been treated unsuccessfully by
many doctors who are married to the allopathic school. As I read Dr.
Wilson's site, several long-time customers came to mind & I hope I can get
in touch with them soon.
Sincerely,
Richard Harris, 56 yr FL Pharmacist

--
anomie

"Will those that wish to proclaim that something is impossible to do, please
refrain from disturbing those that are doing it."

Good health is the vital principle of bliss.

NAMTPT web site http://www.myofascialtherapy.org
Pittsburgh School of Pain Management  http://www.painschool.com
Natural treatment for migraine and depression http://www.MigrainePrevention.org