  From: d.linen
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2003 2:49 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>CS>Fire Ants

  I have ants in the house and aspartame never worked on them. How did you get
it to work, Marshall?

  Marshall Dudley wrote:

    That's an idea also. I had intended to try that for plain ants, but after
finding that aspertame works so well, never gave it a try.  How about aspertame
mixed with CS.
    Marshall

    mamapug wrote:

        Hasn`t anyone tried sugar water made with CS, the same stuff that kills
bees?
        I don`t have fire ants or I would give it a try...
        Marshalee