Well, it took me months to get completely over the symptoms, but that is
expected after 10 years of symptoms.  My sister also had lyme and the
antibiotics the doctor offered did not help much. She got about 90% better
with CS, but was able to completely get rid of it only after doing the full
beck protocol, primarily the magnetic pulsing.  It apparently set up in her
lymph system.

Marshall