List,

In re-reading my own message, minutes after writing it, I think that my speculations are inappropriate.

As I know nothing about the details of the claims of the alleged victim of Cansema, it is wrong of me to put my suspicions in writing. Apologies for that. Conceivably the case is legitimate, though obviously I have my doubts.

In any event, my speculations were not appropriate, and I should not have said anything at all about the person who allegedly made the allegations, nor about whomever may have provided medical treatment for the alleged damage. I simply do not have enough information.

Insufficient information is, of course, is a major problem with the posting to which I have provided a link. It is an unbalanced attack with inadequate support.

The link itself is all I should have posted, and left members to draw their own conclusions. All the same, I hope that someone on the list may be able to provide more information about the ongoing proceedings against a company that, I believe, provides effective, low-cost, products that really work.

Cheers,

JBB