hi all,
silver and grey cars literally can "disappear" in overcast conditions.
i live in ithaca, ny.. we have less sun than seattle wa..
if your car is grey or silver, than one HAS to run one's lights to alert
other drivers of your presence.

Greetings,

This is contrary to my experience with a silver car (I live in Portland,
OR).  During late fall, winter, and spring (the rainy season) silver is
difficult to see on grey days.  I felt like people were trying to get
me.  Later I purchased a black car and didn't have the problem anymore.

Here, it is my humble observation, that more older folks drive white
cars...don't know why.  I don't have access to stats on
colors/accidents, etc.  I will see if they are available.

Interesting subject.

Ciao,

Craig

Marshall Dudley wrote:

 Do they have an explaination? Is the silver easier to see, or people who
 select silver older or better drivers?

 Curious.

 Marshall