Hi Donna
I’m new here and very impressed with the amount of accumulated knowledge on this
list!
I’ve bought DMSO at the local feed store. In Canada it is approved for horses so
that’s where you can get it (or a vet of course). It’s not expensive either
(Can.$ 10.45 - 99% pure – 475 ml). I’m giving it to my senior dog right now for
her arthritis.
Good luck
Gisela

Am still trying to figure out where to get dmso from and if one mixes dmso with
h2o2 in equal amounts and swishes it as a mouthwash, then spit it out...

I love colloidal silver but its expensive and I have to try to buy the cs maker
somehow.

Best wishes,

Donna