> I bet that 300ml., or so of daily CS would go far.
> But can I sustain that?

I don't see why not, unless you are buying it. 300 ml
is, what, 10 oz? Gosh I've drunk more than that daily
for the last five years! (I do have a horrid case of
flesh-colored argyria though.) While all my kids
friends are getting colds, flu, ear and sinus
infections, sore throats, coughs, cold and canker
sores, etc., my kids never see any of it. My 3 girls
are 9, 12 and 19, and none of them have ever seen a
needle nor ingested any flouride. Their friends think
they are wierd. I put generous amounts of CS in
everything liquid they ingest - milk (makes it last
longer), juice, soup, waffle batter (CS is the only
liquid), herb tea, ice cubes, you name it.

Between that and the Magnetic Pulser, sickness is
virtually unknown in my family. That's how I like it.

Terry