Greetings CSers,
I have a compressed file that I send to clients and
contacts and hand out on floppies that contains, among
other things, a directory with 45 articles on CS and
how it is being used, made, research sources,
testimonies, etc., that I have accumulated over the
last four or five years.

Many on this list have seen these articles (I put them
on the list several years ago), and some members have
written some of them, but if you would like to have
this file, it will save you much research, and give
you virtually all you need to respond to other folks
questions or concerns. If you are new to the CS arena,
it will answer most if not all of your questions,
settle your concerns, and give you a mini-education
about CS. The feedback I have received from these
articles has been quite positive.

I warn you that this file is a marketing tool I use in
my business. It also contains information about
Metabolic Bioanalysis, which is the Alternative Health
Practitioner part of my business. (I am a Certified
Nutritional Consultant and a Bioanalyst since 1984.)
But it also contains articles about a variety of other
topics, including Bioelectric Healing, Children,
Flouride, Healing Clay, Microwaves, Oxytherapy, Water
and Vaccinations. These articles come from a CD I
offer that contains over 650 articles of various
topics. (I am not advertising here, Mike, really I'm
not, just explaining.)

It comes in a self-extracting zipped file (.exe) that
some Internet Service Providers will not accept
(Hotmail, AOL and others). I can also send the same
file as a zip file, but you will need to use the
Winzip program to uncompress it.

My motive in offering this file is not commercial, as
I am in Canada and most of you are in the US.

If you are interested in receiving this file (as a
file attachment to an email), send me an email
privately, to tcj...@yahoo.com

Depending on the response, it may take me a couple
days to send it to you.

Terry