In a message dated 2/10/04 3:14:57 PM EST, st...@laguna.com.mx writes:

<< The first thing that came to my mind was "ulcer". >>

I've wondered about that myself.  But I take Colloidal Silver every day, and
have for several years.  If it's a HBP infection, the silver should have taken
care of it long ago.  I know that I've cured an ulcer in a horse with CS so
it should have worked for me too.  I also do not know if one can have an ulcer
and not have HBP.  What kind of lab would do the test for you?  Would you have
to go through a doctor in order to have this test, do you know?       MA