From: William Meyer [mailto:calis...@earthlink.net]
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2004 2:51 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>taking supplements]

i hate to say it, but you can support organic farming by requesting
organic produce
at your local supermarket and even more so by looking around your area
for the closest
small organic grower. ask around alternative health practitioners. small
organic farms are the antithesis of genetically modified seeds
and mass
fertilizer and pesticide users. i am not saying to get rid of factory
farms, i am saying
to support more local farming. the smaller the scale, the more
attractive "organic" is
to a farmer.