Ok people go sign this Petition.
Yours Hank
----- Original Message -----
From: georgesm...@tscl.org
To: h...@earthlink.net
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2004 9:19 PM
Subject: Thanks for signing our Petition Protesting Illegal Alien Amnesty

Thank you for taking the time to sign our Social Security Illegal  Alien
Amnesty Internet petition! I really appreciate your help with this
campaign to STOP both President Bush's proposed illegal alien Amnesty plan
and the U.S. Mexico Social Security Totalization Treaty.

Over the years when my legislative staff has met with Members of the House
and Senate or their staff, they often hear about the number of petitions
received from constituents like you--I can tell you that sometimes a flood
of letters and petitions is exactly what is needed to get a Member of
Congress involved and on our side. And that's what we are trying to do in
our campaign to stop this proposed multi-billion dollar giveaway.

There is another step you can take to help--will you get others involved
and forward this e-mail to your friends and family, and ask them to join
you in signing our internet petition?

To forward this e-mail to a friend, you may either click the "Forward"
button at the top of your e-mail program and enter your friend's e-mail
address, or click this link:
http://action.tscl.org/scripts/sendLinkForm.asp?Code=WLPS1A5 and fill in
the brief form.

Remember, when your friends visit our site or participate in this
campaign, they can also sign up for our FREE newsletter full of helpful
information on Medicare, Social Security, and more.

So please, while you have this e-mail in front of you, forward it to any
friends and family you think may be interested. They can then join you in
calling for action to save our Social Security.

Thank you for your support!

George Smith
Chairman, Board of Trustees
TREA Senior Citizens League
"Defending Your Earned Benefits"
http://www.tscl.org/

P.S. Your friends don't have to be seniors to sign the petition, just
Americans who care about fairness. Remember, the petition is at
http://action.tscl.org/IllegalAmnesty.asp.