It could increase BP temporarily but to the point of being hypertension,
no. I have low BP, eating a lot of salt does not even make mine normal.

Theoretically, if we could just think this through, we would not need
hands on reserach to prove anything. We would just follow the logic of
our theroies. In practice this is not borne out by experience.

Garnet