From: Marshall Dudley [mailto:mdud...@execonn.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2004 1:38 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>sinus congestion

> I have alos heard that CS kills the good flora in
> your stomach just like antibiotics.

There are no good bacteria in your stomach. The stomach should be sterile,
and
if not, then the bacteria must be bad.  Good bacteria live in the colon, and
most CS does not make it to the colon, and that which does is ineffective
unless
the contents are liquid, in which case you would want it to clean up the
pathogens causing the dysentary.

Marshall