a quick perusal of the link showed no details of the actual  ozonator.
if you get details it could be examined. i don't believe there
is a free lunch with such a cheap  ozonator. ozone can be produced
with different systems, but they all have strengths and weaknesses.
at this price point i would be very leery of something durable and effective.