It may have been Marlys who directed me to the Bill Henderson book, which I passed along to my friend with the now-deceased wife. Although my friend did not follow the advice to abandon chemo, he found the book a priceless reference, and followed many of the protocols, including several I had never heard of.

This is a crucial reference for any home medical library; Henderson has done a wonderful job.

JBB