From: Richard Harris [mailto:yr...@cfl.rr.com]
Sent: Friday, February 20, 2004 3:24 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Cc: Richard Harris
Subject: RE: CS>[Listowner] Garnet reinstated...

Thank you, Mike

I feel that our list is stronger having Garnet as a vital part. This shows
that YOU are a Big Man and a Gentleman and that Garnet is a Lady who will
bring much to the Site. Who among us is perfect? Certainly not I; however, I
try to build-up and encourage and express appreciation to those who share so
much wonderful information and experiences with "us seekers"!

Sincerely,
Richard Harris, 56 yr FL Pharmacist