This whole topic has gotten some coverage in the US press, but far from enough.

Apropos of our list, it would be good to know whether any veterans have used CS to deal with the problem.

JBB

On Sunday, Feb 22, 2004, at 08:16 Asia/Tokyo, James Holmes wrote:

Search "Donald Scott"

-----Original Message-----
From: Wayne Fugitt [mailto:wfug...@direcway.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2004 10:12 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Food Poisoning

Wayne -I am still recovering from an old Gulf War mycoplasma fermentens
infection. I am

    I have studied that a bit and became concerned.

    I had a mycoplasma test a year or so ago.
( negative on the few types they tested for, likely a worthless test )

Can you tell us more about it, the symptoms, the test, and anything at
all will be interesting to me at least.

    Wayne

Address Off-Topic messages to: silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com OT Archive:
http://escribe.com/health/silverofftopiclist/index.html