I agree on the milk and dairy products, and also other known allergens.
Try the RotationaL Diet (do a search) to see if you can determine if any
foods are causing the problems.

Also nebulize or spray a solution of 10% DMSO and 5-10 ppm CS 4-5 times
a day. DMSO will drive the CS deep into the tissue to eliminate
microbes, it is antinflammatory and also normalizes cell structure,
speeds healing of all tissues and without toxicities.

www.dmso.org

Garnet