Richard, Garnet, et al,

Thank you for you advice.  Yes, I am taking careful note of every word.
However, I won't be able to access DMSO for a few days and I'm in pain(facial
and body ache) now.  It's  migrated  down to the glands under my ears. It feels
like this bug has kick-started my fibromyalgia.  I'm drinking my CS, going to
start nebulizing now.  I do have  pure MSM powder.  Would that be helpful
together with the CS in my nebulizer?  If so, how do I mix these two?

Sandy