MSM is very bitter. I have tried masking it with orange juice, it did
not work for me. I put it in capsules myself to save bucks. I buy it 25#
at a time from an animal nutrition wholesaler since I use it for my dogs
and horses too.

When I nebulize CS I use 10-20% DMSO and just get the MSM from oral
consumption. I get fabulous results with the DMSO that I did not get
with the CS alone.

Garnet