Homeopathic Eupatorium, Symphytum, Silicea
Herbal Comfrey, Eupatorium
Trace Minerals - Silicon (increases absorption and utilization of
Calcium and Magnesium)
Macro-minerals Magnesium, Calcium

Best to get the minerals through food sources. Nuts, seeds, dairy, dark
green leafy veggies, broccoli (for CA and Mg), onions (raw for Silicon)

You can also juice dark green leafy veggies, drink the juice and use the
fiber in soups or stews.

These are just a few things you can do. You can also use lasers to
stimulate healing. I have used them on dogs and horses. My trainer uses
them preventatively on his race horses.

Garnet