Well, probably several post then from various sources, as I posted recently about cs and acrylic fillings...having been warned that silver turns plastic gray, then said it was at the time I was buying oz silver, at 150 ppm. I remember the woman who wrote to the list about her argyria, had a few pms with her. Since she felt she got nowhere with oz, I called the rep I always dealt with and sent her copies of the information. Shortly after that the ppm was reduced to 100 ppm...when I inquired as to why got a big "dunno" and the label was changed to take only for limited time, instead of take every day and this will never hurt you sort of thing. That was the beginning of my disillusionment with oz...they originally told me I could take tons of silver with no ill effects, just to be aware that it turns plastic, formica etc, gray. So naturally I never used it as a hold in your mouth wash. After lots of research, and discussion on the list, and Frank's test results, came to the understanding the silver I make is the best for me. That is why I now want to try it for a mouth wash...but had still wondered if anyone got gray teeth... According to the oz site I checked tonight it is still being sold at 100 ppm. They also sell a concentrate (one quart = a gallon) that is 400 ppm. Curious as to where you got the 15 ppm?

a rose...