I'm getting good results too. And it isn't nearly as nasty as I feared. And well worth trying, my teeth have never felt so clean, and I wear a dental appliance nightly for TMJ, and tartar would build up on that, too. Requiring periodic soaking in vinegar to remove it. Since brushing with bar soap, and also brushing the appliance with bar soap, there is zero tartar on it. I am amazed. Who woulda thunk it? And it solved my problem of trying to find toothpaste without carrageenan and/or algins.
paula

Jonathan B. Britten wrote:

I have followed the advice on the link and am very, very impressed. I see slow and steady gum regeneration, a big surprise. I think a bar of Ivory soap is more effective than even the best dentifrice I ever used, AlphaOmega dentifrice, which is between 10 and 12 dollars for a small bottle. The cost savings over this and even conventional toothpaste are dramatic, as are the results. Who would have believed such a thing? Live and learn.