I mix 8 ml of CS 10 ppm with 2 ml of 99% DMSO, which makes approximately
a 20% solution of DMSO. If you find the taste too objectionable reduce
the DMSO to 1 ml and increase CS to 8 ml to make a 10% DMSO solution.

I use 10ppm because that is what I can produce in my SilverGen without
producing the occasional floaters.

When I am sick I do it every hour or two for about 5 minutes. For
preventative purposes once or twice a day. I also spray the same
solution into my nose and ears. You can get a metered nasal spray
bottle, some come with CS in them or just saline.

Also adding MSM to the above mix helps soften tissues, increase
capillary growth and works well with the DMSO in the body to improve
oxygen transport. Just dissolve it in water, as much as will dissolve,
pour off and add 1-2 ml to your solution. Exact concentrations are not
that critical. It is bitter so some people don't like the taste.

If you need more help please feel free to email me off list.

Here is the url for the DMSO discussion list I moderate.

Garnet